mardi 8 juillet 2008

Gages (near Rodez)

I visited Gages village, in the east of Rodez town. I was surprised by the beautiful landscape. So colorful, so quiet... The sunshine light of the sunset was perfect for some photos shooting. At the begininng I was fascinated by the colors, the light and the sounds, so I decided to take pictures, to show you that there still are beautiful places on the Earth! I had had in my mind when I taked the pictures some fragments of Chopin music ("Farewell" Waltz).
The pictures are below:

























2 commentaires:

Betty Carlson a dit…

Maybe you'll be famous now, because my blog gets quite a few visits:

http://franceprofonde.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-village-seen-through-other-known.html

I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your photo. I suppose you won't since we're colleagues!

What a funny cyber-story...

tut-tut a dit…

Betty C. led me here!